Bondora is a leading European fintech with close to one million customers worldwide. We're on a mission to change the world, and you can be a part of it!
We're looking for a Senior Lawyer to help us on our mission in Tallinn, Estonia. Take a tour of our cool office: https://youtu.be/sODf2wwNtlQ
You will be responsible for:
- Figuring out legal terms for developing and launching new products;
- Handling different projects related to new licenses and audits;
- Negotiating, preparing and evaluating the appropriate legal documents for new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors;
- Specifying internal policies and supporting management on variety of compliance and legal topics;
- Tracking changes in the industrial legislation and making sure such changes are implemented in due course;
- Work alongside other departments within the company (risk, support, marketing etc);
- Communication with public authorities.
You will get:
- An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing fintech company.
- To work in a team of motivated, supportive, and determined people.
- The chance to skyrocket your potential in a continually evolving environment.
- Sign up bonus 1000EUR after four months with us.
- Market-leading pay – We keep our headcount low and only hire the best.
We're looking for:
- A team-player with a can-do attitude.
- Someone who is proactive, can prioritize and has good work ethic.
- Someone with a Degree in law and knowledge of business law, consumer related legislation including data protection requirements
- 4 years of relevant experience – working with regulated products, finance sector, public authority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English.
Sounds like you? Then read on:
The next steps:
- A 15 minutes call with our recruiter Leila. You will get the call link after your profile is reviewed.
- Online test assignment and problem-solving tests
- Meeting the team at Bondora HQ