Bondora is a leading European fintech with close to one million customers worldwide. We're on a mission to change the world, and you can be a part of it!
We're looking for a Risk Manager to help us on our mission in Tallinn, Estonia (Take a tour of our cool office: https://youtu.be/sODf2wwNtlQ ). If you want to take ownership of the credit decision process, portfolio management and pre-default collection strategies to create a competitive advantage in credit decisions on the Dutch market, then you need to read more:
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting and developing credit decision policy for all products in the Dutch market (policy rules, cut off management, antifraud rules, affordability calculations, pricing models).
- Performing portfolio analysis (structure, net returns, provisions).
- Partnering with the data science team to create risk scoring models to maximize profitable loan growth and decrease risk.
- Working closely with Head of Debt Recovery to improve Collections & Recovery strategy.
You will get:
- An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing fintech company.
- To work in a team of motivated, supportive, and determined people.
- The chance to skyrocket your potential in a continually evolving environment.
- A generous benefits package – Team lunches every day, sports credit, legendary team events, continuous learning opportunities, and much more!
- Market-leading pay – We keep our headcount low and only hire the best.
We're looking for:
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Someone with excellent skills in SQL, finance mathematics and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Someone who can prioritize and has a good work ethic.
Sounds like you? Then read on:
The next steps:
- Send us your CV to email@example.com.
- After checking out your CV, our HR team will send you an invite for a 10-15 minute call (They’re really nice, so don’t stress).
- After the call, you can do the home assignment to test your skills.
- Then you’ll meet the team online.
- After that, you’ll complete an online personality and problem-solving survey to see if you’re the right fit for the role.
- Then you'll meet the team at Bondora HQ (a.k.a the Mothership).
- Then the final decision is made.