About the role
As a Product Manager at Bondora, you’ll be building financial products that remove financial barriers and help people enjoy life more. We’re at the beginning of our blitzscaling journey, and it’s a perfect time to join if you want to experience 10x personal growth.
Our rapidly growing product team covers Save, Grow, Core, and Spend groups. The team setup is decentralized, meaning designers, analysts, product managers, and engineers operate independently within one group to deliver value for customers.
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager to join our Grow (invest). This is the heart of Bondora and you’ll need to be comfortable with building things from 0-1, as well as optimizing from 1-n.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven record of successfully launching customer-centric products that support business impact
- Extreme ownership. You can act quickly as the decision maker and hold yourself accountable for the outcome
- Experience working with cross-functional (e.g. engineering, UX/UI, growth, etc.) teams
- You are accountable and communicative when it comes to meeting deadlines and ship dates
- Data driven. You can prioritize based on financial value, customer impact, or other demonstrable logic
- Experience in driving the product development lifecycle, such as user research, design, delivery, and go-to-market
- Customer-obsessed. You can translate this into an informed understanding of customer needs
- You use data to support engineering decisions that impact scope trade-offs and technical debt. All while maintaining product quality
- A pragmatic problem solver. You’re able to think things through and develop solutions quickly
- Results-oriented. You know how to get the job done regardless of circumstance
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL
- Passion for our mission
What you’ll be doing
- We’re looking for someone who’s a strategic thinker but who is also hands-on
- Making decisions, framing problems, and providing direction
- Bring all the pieces together, and become the Bondora expert on everything in our Grow group
- Own your KPIs and deliver measurable impact every month
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap
- Define short and long-term vision and roadmap for your domain and be responsible for executing it
- Lead the strategy, development and launch of innovative products
- Write technical PRDs, manage technical backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt
- Support a culture of hypothesis testing, measurement, and velocity in the Grow domain
What you get
- An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing fintech company
- To work in a team of motivated, supportive, and determined people
- The chance to skyrocket your potential in a continually evolving environment
- A generous benefits package – Team lunches every day, sports credit, legendary team events, continuous learning opportunities, and much more!
- Market-leading pay – We keep our headcount low and only hire the best.
- A ton of fun along the way
Sounds unbelievable? Well, our 4.9 rating in Glassdoor is no joke! Check out our reviews