Bondora is a leading European fintech with close to one million customers worldwide. We're on a mission to change the world, and you can be a part of it!
We're looking for a Head of Customer Relations to help us on our mission in Tallinn, Estonia. Take a tour of our cool office: https://youtu.be/sODf2wwNtlQ
You will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the borrower team country managers, by motivating and coaching them.
- Manage day-to-day teamwork, prioritize, and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- Facilitate and organize training sessions in your team and participate in the recruitment process of new specialists and country managers.
- Execution of other debt management and debt settlement tasks with the aim of improving debt management activities
You will get:
- An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing fintech company.
- To work in a team of motivated, supportive, and determined people.
- The chance to skyrocket your potential in a continually evolving environment.
- Sign up bonus 1000EUR after four months with us.
- Market-leading pay – We keep our headcount low and only hire the best.
We're looking for:
- A team-player with a can-do attitude.
- Someone who is proactive, can prioritize and has good work ethic.
- Someone with previous experience in KPI management (planning and forecasting).
- Leadership experience, preferably in support or call center work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Sounds like you? Then read on:
The next steps:
- A 15 minutes call with our recruiter Leila. You will get the call link after your profile is reviewed.
- Online test assignment and problem-solving tests
- Meeting the team at Bondora HQ