Bondora is a leading European fintech with close to one million customers worldwide. We're on a mission to change the world, and you can be a part of it!
We're looking for a Compliance Officer to help us on our mission in Tallinn, Estonia. Take a tour of our cool office: https://youtu.be/sODf2wwNtlQ
You will be responsible for:
- Specifying internal policies and supporting management on variety of compliance topics.
- Setting up monitoring to make sure our agreed processes are followed.
- Handling different projects related to new licenses and audits.
- Being counterparty for internal audits.
- Tracking changes in the industrial legislation and making sure such changes are implemented in due course.
- Working alongside other departments within the company (AML/KYC, risk, recovery, HR etc).
- Communicating with public authorities in our loan and investor markets.
- Collaborating with law firms in our loan and investor markets.
You will get:
- An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing fintech company.
- To work in a team of motivated, supportive, and determined people.
- The chance to skyrocket your potential in a continually evolving environment.
- Sign up bonus 1000 EUR after four months with us.
- Market-leading pay – monthly salary 3700 - 4250 EUR (gross). We keep our headcount low and only hire the best.
We're looking for:
- A team-player with a can-do attitude.
- Someone who is proactive, can prioritize and has good work ethic.
- Someone with a degree in law and knowledge of business law, consumer related legislation including data protection requirements.
- Relevant experience minimum 2 years – working with regulated products, finance sector, public authority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Sounds like you? Then read on:
The next steps:
- An hour call with our Recruiter Kerli. You will get the call link after your profile is reviewed.
- Meeting at the HQ.